Cauliflower - 1/2 headWhole wheat flower - 1 cup
Organic Eggs - 2
Yogurt * -1/2 cup
Baking soda -1/2 tspn
Sea Salt - as per taste
Fresh ground pepper - as per taste
Green chilly - 1-2 (optional)
Cooking oil * - enough to spray on the griddle
* I use homemade plain yogurt
* I use olive oil filled in Misto Gourmet Olive Oil Sprayer
1. Add Salt, pepper and baking soda to flour, mix well and keep aside.
2. Wash and dry the cauliflower, grate into a large bowl.
3. Break eggs in one by one beating just enough to mix as you go.
4. Mix in remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Heat a cast iron griddle on medium and drop 2 Tbsn batter at a time to make pancakes.
6. Cook both sides till done.
(Spray cooking oil as required. Depending on the size of griddle make few at the same time.)