This salad is inspired from the chef's cucumber ginger salad. I added some sesame seeds and coconut oil to give it a little more Asian flavor.
- Freshly grated ginger root - 1 Tbs.
- Lemon juice - from half a lemon
- Honey - 1 Tbs.
- Sea Salt - as per taste
- Whisk everything together to make the dressing.
- Beets - 2 small
- Small cucumbers - 2
- Coconut oil - 1 Tbs.
- Sesame seeds - 1 Tbs.
- Wash the beets and peel the skin. Cut into half and slice very thin. I cooked it sprinkling little bit of water on medium heat for couple minutes. If you can handle them raw that is the best.
- Cut cucumber lengthwise and slice them very thin.
- Mixed cooled beet slices and cucumber slices, add dressing and top with melted coconut oil and sesame seeds.