For coconut balls:
- Dried shredded coconut - 2 cups
- Raw wildflower honey - 4 Tbs.
- Powder half the coconut. Mix the with the other half of coconut and honey and shape into small balls. This makes about 18 -20 balls.
For Chocolate coating:
- Cocoa powder - 4 Tbs.
- Virgin Coconut oil - 4 Tbs.
- Agave nectar - 4 Tbs.
- Melt coconut oil keeping in a bowl on top of warm water. Mix with agave nectar, add cocoa powder without any lumps.
- Dip each ball into the chocolate and arrange on a parchment paper. Keep refrigerated for 30 minutes to harden the chocolate.