- Purple turnips - 2 medium
- Lemon juice - 2 Tbs.
- EV Olive oil - 1 Tbs.
- Peel turnips and slice using a spirooli or spiral slicer into thin noodles.
- Toss with lemon juice and olive oil and keep aside for about 30 minutes or so.
For the sauce:
- Yellow or orange bell pepper - 1
- Tomato -1
- Garlic -2 cloves
- Red chilly - 1 -2 as per spice level
- Sea salt as pet taste
- EV olive oil - 2 Tbs.
- Cut the bell pepper, tomato and garlic into big chunks and lay on a cookie sheet and drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil and roast in toaster oven at 370 degree for 10 minutes.
- Let it cool down a little bit and blend everything along with red chilly, salt and the remaining olive oil to a nice and creamy sauce.
- Toss the 'noodles' with the sauce and serve with salad greens or sautéed vegetables on the side.
Sharing this for Pure Potluck Party: Summer Picnic