This smoothie is inspired by Cacao-goji smoothie from Passionately Raw. I thought the addition of pom into this smoothie would make a delicious and nutritious breakfast. So Enjoy pom while it is in season...
- Pomegranate - 1
- Raw cacao powder - 1/4 cup
- Organic dried goji berries - a handful (soaked in filtered water overnight)
- Organic raisins - a handful (soaked in filtered water overnight)
- Organic raw almonds - a handful (soaked in a cup of filtered water overnight)
- Organic banana - 1
- Organic frozen cherries - a handful
- Virgin cold pressed coconut oil - 2 Tbs.
- Take seeds out of pom, see this awesome video for an easy way to do this.
- Reserve a handful for topping.
- Blend everything in a high speed blender.
- Serve topped with pom seeds. Enjoy !!
- I also serve it in a bowl sometimes with sliced fruits and homemade granola for a more filling breakfast :-)
Sharing it on:
Raw Food Thursday
Healthy Vegan Friday