Chipotle Chili Powder:
- Chipotle chili pepper - 2
- South Indian red chilly - 5 (adjust according to spice level of chillies)
- Red beaten rice flakes - 2 Tbs
- Garlic cloves - 1-2 cloves (chopped)
- Coarse sea salt - 1/2 tsp
- Powder everything together using a coffee/spice grinder.
- I just make it enough for one time and hence I don't usually store it. Above batch will be enough to make roasted chipotle cauliflower with 1 head of cauliflower.
- If you want to make ahead and store it, you might want to refrigerate it.
- Organic Cauliflower - 1 medium head
- E V Olive oil - 2 Tbs.
- Chipotle Chili powder - 2-3 Tbs. (as per spice level)
- Cut cauliflower into small florets.
- Add olive oil and stir a few times to coat evenly.
- Add the chipotle powder and stir again to coat evenly.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes in your toaster oven.
- Serve hot off the oven optionally with a few lemon wedges.
- Serve as an appetizer, snack or as a side dish.
Chipotle Roasted Cauliflower recipe is adapted from: http://thehealthyfamilyandhome.com/roasted-cauliflower-with-chipotle-and-lime/