- Take half of the water(about a cup) from coconut and soak chia seeds for an hour or so. ( You can also soak overnight)
- Take out meat from coconut meat.
- Add remaining coconut water (about a cup) along with a handful of coconut meat pieces and purée to get coconut milk. You don't need to sieve this milk since it is with tender coconut. Mix this with soaked chia.
- Chop the remaining coconut into fine bites and add that to the chia pudding.
- Optionally you can serve topped fruit slices or just as is.
Sharing on Raw Food Thursday