- Homemade coconut milk - 1-2 cups (depending on your desired consistency)
- Raw green(unripe) mango - 1 medium
- Green chilly - 2-3 (check spice level)
- Garlic - 3-4 cloves
- Fresh ginger root - 1 Tbs (chopped)
- Sea salt - as per taste
- Peel and slice mango. Reserve a handful of thin slices for garnishing your pasta or noodles.
- Roast garlic if you would like, I roast in a few drops of olive oil since I cannot handle raw garlic sometimes.
- Blend everything to a smooth and creamy sauce.
- Serve with your choice of raw 'noodles'.
- I served with a combination of raw jicama and carrot noodles.
- To make raw veggie noodles, I just slice them using my spirooli slicer and toss with a tablespoon each of raw apple cider vinegar and EV olive oil and keep aside for 30 minutes or so.
Omit the ginger and add 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast for a 'cheesy' flavor. Serve with your choice of cooked pasta.
Note: Check how sour the raw mango is. If you think it is not sour enough, you might want to add lemon juice to enhance the flavor.
Sharing this on:
Raw Food Thursday
I AM VEGETARIAN – HEAR ME RAW!