Note: If you feel that cacao butter is expensive, you could replace cacao butter with coconut oil and you will get very close results.
- Goji Berries - 1/2 cup
- Dried Turkish figs - 10
- Dried shredded coconut - 1 cup
- Chia seeds - 1/4 cup
- Pink Himalayan salt - a pinch
- Cacao butter - 1/2 cup (shavings from raw cacao butter block)
- Raisins/Goji berries - handful (optional)
- Chop figs roughly and add them to a dry blender jar or food processor along with goji berries, chia seeds and salt. Pulse till everything is coarsely ground.
- Add coconut and continue pulsing till coconut a incorporated well and everything starts to come together.
- Transfer to a bowl, add the raisins and whole goji berries, and mix well with hands, if you hold a handful of the mix, it should hold together without crumbling easily.
- Melt the cacao butter over warm water and add it to the above mix. Spread evenly and mix well.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and press the mixture evenly.
- Keep refrigerated for a couple of hours.
- Take out and cut into any desired shapes and sizes.
Sharing this on: Raw Food Thursday