- Organic raw hemp hearts - 1/4 cup
- Organic raw cashews - 1/4 cup (recommended soaking for a few hours)
- Organic homemade yogurt - 1/4 cup
- Red pearl onions - 2-3
- Garlic cloves - 1-2
- Organic raw apple cider vinegar - 1 Tbs
- Black pepper corns - a few
- Sea salt - as per taste
- You may want to slice the onion and garlic and soak in apple cider vinegar for 30 minutes or so. I prefer it this way to reduce the stink from raw onion and garlic.
- Blend everything to a silky smooth dip.
- Serve with fresh veggies, home made pita or as a salad dressing.
- This serves 2.
- Enjoy !!
Sharing this on:
Raw Food Thursday:
- Here is a salad with cooked rye berries along with steamed long beans & wilted purple kale which will go very well with this dressing