I guess chocolate-banana is one of those classic combinations which cannot go wrong. How about if you bring in coconut to the mix.. and add a doze of raw hemp hearts, and a serving of coconut oil.. yummm...... and that is what I would call a quick'n'healthy treat. This can satisfy your chocolate cravings, it has a good doze of plant based fat and protein, and it is naturally sweet because of bananas and a teeny bit of raw honey. My son has already certified it as one of the best 'quick thingies' that I make :-) Serve it as a dessert, or as quick after school snack, so quick that you can do this in less than 5 minutes.
- Dried shredded coconut - 4 Tbs.
- Raw cacao powder - 2 Tbs
- Virgin coconut oil - 1 Tbs
- Raw honey - 1 tsp
- Ripe banana - 1
- Raw hemp hearts - 1 Tbs
- Grind the coconut using a coffee grinder.
- In a bowl mix ground coconut, cacao, coconut oil and honey into a thick paste.
- Apply evenly on banana.
- Sprinkle hemp evenly or just spread hemp in a plate and roll the choco-coated banana to get the hemp hearts stick on it.
- That's all, just slice and serve.. Enjoy!!