Tri-Color Raw Noodle Salad:
- Carrot - 2 large - sliced using spirooli slicer
- English cucumber - 1 - sliced using spirooli slicer
- Baby spinach - 1 cup
- Apple cider vinegar - 1 Tbs (Optional*)
- EV Olive oil - 1 Tbs (Optional*)
- Toss everything together and set aside, while you make the dressing.
* You don't need to add apple cider vinegar and olive oil if you are going to eat the salad right away. I add them since I slice and mix everything in the morning, and eat it for lunch.
Creamy Hot'n'Sweet Dressing:
- Raw cashew nuts - a big handful (soaked for 4 hours or overnight)
- Raw hemp hearts - 3 Tbs
- Apple - 1 (cored and sliced)
- Red onion - 2 Tbs (chopped)
- Garlic - 2 cloves (chopped)
- Raw apple cider vinegar - 1 Tbs
- EV olive oil - 1 Tbs
- Fresh lemon juice - 2 Tbs
- Green chilly - 2-3
- Himalayan pink salt - as per taste
- Mix olive oil, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice and soak onion and garlic for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Drain the cashews (discard soaking liquid) and add along with everything else into a high speed blender and purée till nice and creamy.
Sharing this on:
Raw Food Thursdays@GlutenFreeCat