- Overripe banana - 3 medium
- Rolled oats -1 cup
- Dried shredded coconut - 1/2 cup
- Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
- Sea salt - 1/8 tsp
- Ground cinnamon - 1 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Powder half of the oats to a fine powder using your dry blender or coffee grinder.
- Powder remaining half to a coarse meal using your dry blender or coffee grinder.
- Transfer to a bowl, add all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Line a half sheet cookie tray with parchment paper and spread the batter to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Let it cool and cut into 6 squares (approximately 4 inches)
- Serve them as is or make breakfast sandwiches with homemade nut butter, or your choice of nut or fruit spread.
Here are some quick'n'healthy breakfast spread ideas:
|Fig GojiBerry Breakfast Spread|
|Carrot 'CreamCheese' Spread|
|Homemade Quick Berry Jam|
|Homemade nut butter|