- Yam - 2 (medium) (garnet yam, sweet potato)
- Dried shredded coconut - 1 1/2 cup
- Flax meal (flax seeds powdered) - 4 Tbs
- Arrowroot powder - 4 Tbs
- EV Olive oil -2 Tbs
- Himalayan salt - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice - from one medium lemon
- Dried oregano - 1 Tbs
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Peel and cut yams into small cubes. Add to a food processor and process till finely chopped (almost like a coarse powder).
- Add coconut, flax meal and arrowroot powder and continue processing till everything starts to combine and form like a dough.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well. Keep the dough aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicon sheet.
- Spread the dough into an 1/2 inch thick rectangle. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Keep aside to cool and cut into 8 squares about the size of a bread slice.
- Serve with your favorite spread or use to make sandwiches.