I love chocolate desserts that melt in your mouth. Here is one from the Quick'n'Healthy kitchen that is a variation of 'Reese's peanut-butter cups'. Made with pure coconut oil and your choice of nut-butter (Almond or Hazelnut works best) and sweetened with raw honey. Add your favorite flavor - mint, orange, lemon, ginger or anything you can think of, and make this your own 'melt-in-your-mouth' nut-butter cups. Adding mint to it will give it the added coolness.
- Homemade almond butter - 1/4 cup (replace with your choice of nut butter)
- Virgin cold pressed coconut oil - 1 cup
- Raw cacao powder - 1/4 cup
- Raw honey - 1/4 cup
- Mint extract - few drops (optional)
- Blend everything together using a blender or just whisk them together in a bowl.
- Line paper liners in a mini cupcake tins.
- Fill the paper liners with the mix and let it set in the freezer for about an hour.
- Keep them refrigerated till ready to serve.
- This makes about 15 mini cups.