Here is a quick'n'healthy dessert for Valentine's Day or any other day for a sweet little something :-) Made with clean ingredients, gluten-free, dairy-free and refined-sugar-free and can be put together easily. If you are not up to making your own coconut milk or almond butter, replace with good quality store bought versions, making sure to read the ingredients.
- Homemade coconut milk - 1 cup
- Homemade almond butter - 1/2 cup
- Raw honey - 1/4 cup (increase if you need more sweetness)
- Frozen cherry - 1 cup
- Pure vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
- Himalayan salt - a pinch
- Blend all ingredients using a blender till nice and creamy.
- Add to a saucepan and simmer on low-medium heat stirring continuously.
- Once the mixture is thickened (in about 10 minutes) switch of and let it cool.
- Divide into individual single serve dessert bowls and keep refrigerated till ready to serve.
- Serve as is or topped with fresh cut fruit/berries.
- This makes about 6 small servings (as always quicknhealthy serves small servings of desserts :-))